Sunday, January 6, 2008

Trying to Stay Positive is Not Working

Having a rough day. Trying to put it all into words makes it all sound so whiney. I keep backspacing. It's embarrassing. Maybe if I just list them instead of rambling...

Touched out with my kids - they are so clingy!
Having trust issues with some of my friends - I don't understand them.
Trying hard to not berate my husband - he's so dense sometimes!
Tired of hanging laundry - why did it have to rain today of all days!
Can't stop eating - what is wrong with me!
Drinking so much water - all I do is pee!
Need attention - why am I being ignored!
Couldn't bring myself to exercise today - it's selfish to take a day off.
Sick of being fat goddammit - yet have no motivation!

Man, I sound pathetic.

2 comments:

earthmama said...

you might sound pathetic to someone who doesn't know you, but to the rest of us, you just sound like you need some love and encouragement...off to light a candle for you mama... <3

*Jess* said...

You sound like a mom!

(big hugs!)