Thursday, January 10, 2008

From Fiction to Non-Fiction... Sigh

It is time for me to shift my concentration from the leisurely reading of fiction to my dusty pile of new non-fiction. I have been selfishly devouring the new books of my favorite murder mystery writers and rapidly checking off titles on my personal must-read classics list. There is a small collection of unread books about autism and social stories and another new one on the way by Stanley Greenspan, Engaging Autism, that actually fills me with anticipation. I also have The Kid-Friendly ADHD and Autism Cookbook to peruse when I can give it my undivided attention.

So goodbye Kay Scarpetta and Kinsey Millhone. It was fun while it lasted. Today reluctantly I am back to reality.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

The book I just read, "Unraveling the mystery of Autism and PDD" mentioned this Greenspan guy a lot!

earthmama said...

nate is going to have a shirt made for me that says, "sometimes i just need a little fiction"

i'll be sure and send you one, too!