Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gratitude ~ Day 19 Friends

I have one amazing best friend who never fails to inspire me. She is so strong. She faces life with the strength of her faith and the love of her family. She counts her blessings as a matter of course, no need for campy blog entries. We are strikingly different in so many ways despite a 35 year history of friendship. I wish I could emulate her in so many ways. She has many more trials and tribulations than any one person should have to face yet meets it all with such patience and grace it would make you weep tears of admiration. I love you, Jo.

I also have a group of friends I don't know what I would do without. You all know who you are, mommas. ♥

The other friends I have are all worth their own blog entries, too, but for now I will just say I have been blessed 100 times over. Thank you, friends.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

We all love you, too :)

Nicole said...

Yay for good friends!