Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Snow

Wasteland?! I think you mean Wonderland!

A two hour delay gave us time to bundle up for real and go out in the snow this morning.

We were happy to frolic for awhile but the chickens had other plans.

Photobucket

This is our dead tree yard art decorated for the season.

Photobucket

The birdhouse in the giraffe tree.

Photobucket

Rhetta insisted I build a snowman for her.

Photobucket

They were both very proud of it. LOL

Photobucket

Winter snow, stunning and serene.

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

ana said...

beautiful snow! love the giraffe. and the snowman looked small, til i saw it next to the kiddos... it's tiny! lol ..

*Jess* said...

Beautiful!! But cold! Don't send that stuff down to me please!

Nicole said...

Burrrr. It's been super cold! Here it is 9pm and already down to 0 degrees. I don't even want to bundle the kids up during the day and let them play out there. I know, I'm a mean mom. :)