Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Year in Review

Last January I made this list then promptly forgot all about it. Regardless, I did a few things on it.

Leave the state for vacation. Spent a week in Kansas!
Market my grocery bag totes. Sold 137!
Learn batik (other than what I learned in high school art class).
Change the way my family eats. 80% fresh food, 95% organic!
Take better care of my body.
Swimming every week, all four of us.
Watch the sunrise and the sunset as often as possible.
Discover some new music. Public Radio!
Have a yard sale, or three. $527! Woo!
Memorize one famous/classic poem.

I'm going to keep that list going for this year but not as a priority. I am going to add Learn to knit to it and see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, excuse me . . . 95% organic, 80% fresh food = taking care of your body! give yourself some dang credit, girl. :)