Thursday, November 26, 2009

Post-Op Two Months

I am not sure I am all that happy with the results of his congenital ptosis surgery BUT it is definitely better than before. It has relaxed a bit since surgery. Doc says to give it 6 months and we'll see what it does. As you can see by the following series of photos it is sometimes strong and sometimes not. The good news is that he doesn't chin-up to see things like he used to, nor does he turn and look at you with his strong eye. He uses them both equally now so I will call it a success. The eyelashes are wonky too. I will have to go through old pictures to see what they used to look like but I'll save that for another day. In the meantime soak up all of this cuteness as he's dangerously close to not being two anymore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love those long eye lashes!! He is getting so big!

ana said...

oh my.. those eyes. beautiful! and almost 3?! how can that be? (i'm rhyming tonight!)