Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Post-Op 1 week

It is healing so well. Most of the swelling and bruising is gone. The doc said she was very happy with the way it looked. She said the rest of the swelling will go away soon and thinks it's going to look symmetrical (not a guarantee with this type of surgery). My heartstrings are being pulled every which way. I adore how he looked before and how he'd look at me. Now I adore how he looks and how he looks at me all over again. And he's just so sweet. *gush*

Photobucket

5 comments:

*Jess* said...

awww! That picture certainly tugs on my heartstrings!!

Nicole said...

I'm glad he's headed toward a full recovery!

ZebraBelly: said...

*swoon*

Allison said...

I can totally understand the mixed feelings. But man he is such a charmer.

Unknown said...

Hey, gorgeous boy!