Wednesday, September 9, 2009

C'est la vie



Stole this idea from a friend, Jess. Went to my photo storage and chose the very first picture in it and will tell the story behind it. 

I was given a digital camera for Christmas from my ILs. I put batteries in it immediately and snapped this picture of Rhetta doing her thing, staring obssessed at the video. She was almost 2 years old and adored this Baby Einsteins video that MIL bought for her to watch at their house. I always loved how she was enthralled with it. I also loved how she'd schmear the TV screen with her little hands and mouth. FIL liked it to be spotless. Heh!

I wanted to keep that DVD forever as one of Rhetta's all-time favorite things but alas it left when they left (without telling us). I assume they dropped it off at the Salvation Army with the rest of Rhetta's things I found there. I scour eBay from time to time to no avail; it is one of the originals no longer in circulation.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

Which DVD is it? I may have it on VHS!