Thursday, September 25, 2008

It is National One Hit Wonder Day

Recognize any of these? Just for kicks I looked up the ones from the year I graduated high school (1988) Ah, the days before boy bands - lol - but I digress. I only really remember a few of these. I'd probably recognize more if I heard them.

J. J. Fad Supersonic
Godfathers Birth, School, Work, Death
Giant Steps Another Lover
Climie Fisher Love Changes (Everything)
L'Trimm Cars with the Boom
M/A/R/R/S Pump up the Volume
Midnight Oil Beds are Burning
Danny Wilson Mary's Prayer
Scarlett & Black You Don't Know
Boys Club I Remember Holding You
Church Under the Milky Way
When in Rome The Promise
Bobby McFerrin Don't Worry Be Happy
Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers Tomorrow People
Bardeux When We Kiss
Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock It Takes Two

One Hit Wonder Central

No comments: